Monday, April 18, 2011

Makings for a perfect morning.....

There are a few things you need in Oconee County to make for a perfect start to your morning.

                                              First you need an old unpainted rocking chair
      This rocking chair needs to be waiting patiently on you for when you get out of your shower.

Secondly, you need a HEARTY HEATER. What is a Hearty Heater you ask?  It is a wood burning furnace that my sister is lucky enough to have on her farm. The hot water is HOT and it is endless.
This simple looking furnace allows for the most AMAZING shower you will ever take in your entire life. For real, it is better than a 5 star resort shower. Pure bliss of hotness!

And finally, you need to go cuddle up in your unpainted rocking chair with a big cup of spiced apple cider and just take in the view.......

I have no desire to move back to Oconee County but with mornings like this one, I have to admit I was tempted. I am thankful Green Acres farm is always open to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment