Sunday, May 1, 2011

Time

I treasure time. I treasure all our different kinds of time. There is family time. Time with just the six of us. Sitting at the dinner table, riding in the car to practices, getting dressed and ready to go somewhere, movie nights, and just those few moments we can have just us. I do get stressed sometimes but I love time with just my family.
I enjoy active time. I love taking the kids to the ballpark, school functions....really anywhere they can run, play, sweat, smile, and grow into the super cool people they are!

I enjoy Mark time. I don't get as much alone time with Mark as I would like but I LOVE the time we get together. Tonight, we got to go to the grocery store JUST THE TWO OF US! Big deal, uh YES! With four children, you take what you can get!
I enjoy extended family time. I have enjoy time with aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. I love that we have family close enough to visit.

Here is the thing about time. Time is something you can not get back so enjoy it. Enjoy family time, alone time, quality time, any kind of time you can get with your family, friends, and alone. I am so thankful that I have so many people I love to share my time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment