Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baseball in FULL SWING

Well, the Burdette family  has literally lived at the ballpark for the past two weeks. Our afternoons are like this:
 3:00 Nolan and Gracie get home
4:00 Dinner is served
5:00 Leave for the ball park
9:00 baths and bedtime

FOR REAL, this is our life right now and we are loving it, although we are very tired and Mark is going from sun up to sun down.

In the past two weeks: Gracie got the game ball for her first game.
Gracie showed the best effort and had an wonderful game. We are so proud of her!



Mason had his second season game. He was just as excited for game two as he was opening day. It is so much fun watching him become a baseball player like Nolan and Mark. Nolan was his "Brother Coach" and they both loved that.

Kade has not been forgotten this season. He loves cheering on everyone. He is the BEST fan at the park!

Nolan is enjoying getting to watch the little ones play this year. He is also still playing both league ball and travel ball. This weekend he played with the Carolina Swampcats. I was not too happy when I saw they were wearing garnet Carolina shirts with black hats. Not a Clemson fans dream uniform but Nolan made it look good. He played very well and as always I love his attitude when he plays. The little kids are going to learn so much from their big brother.

So as you can see, this is our life, literally in FULL SWING! If you want to visit with us or need us we can be found at the ballpark. I am thinking we might even forward our mail there for awhile! I hope everyone is enjoying whatever season their life is in. I know that even when I want to pull my hair out because we are never home, I wouldn't trade these days for anything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment