Sunday, March 27, 2011

They make me melt

Mason has loved his big brother Nolan from the second they laid eyes on each other. Mason wants to be just like Nolan. When he crawled, he crawled after Nolan. When he toddled, he toddled after Nolan. And when he learned to walk, he was always on Nolans heels. One thing Mason said from the moment he could talk was that he wanted to play baseball just like Nolan. This year playing tball there is something about Mason that just stands out. First, he is the ONLY 4 year old that wears a cup on the field. Why does a 4 year old wear a cup, because he 12 year old brother does. Mason knows how to hold the bat just right, because Nolan showed him how. Mason wears a blue armband, because Mark got one for everyone and Nolan has always shared his armbands. Mason carries his own batbag because Nolan never asks us to carry his.





 Nolan is awesome and he melts my heart. He has laid the foundation for Mason to grow into an amazing young man like his big brother. I can never thank Nolan enough for being the kind of brother Mason can look up to. Mason melts my heart with his love of everything. He is so thankful of everything and excited about everything. I give credit to Nolan for so much of that. These two boys have such a special bond and I feel lucky to get the chance to watch it grow.

2 comments:

  1. That post was absolutely precious! When I first saw the title "They make me melt" I assumed you were writing a post about my family, but WHATEVER.

    ReplyDelete