Tuesday, March 29, 2011

UGA baby!


I am SO THRILLED that Courtney got accepted to the University of Georgia. I am a huge Corey Smith fan. I think this song is just awesome and I thought of it the second I got the call from CJ! She has a big decision ahead, Clemson or UGA. Both schools are great and they both will be lucky to have her.

I dont have a picture of her with her acceptance letter so this will have to do!( it is her first ticket!)
I will never forget CJ moving me into my dorm freshman year at Columbia College. She was way to small to be in all that mess but she wanted to be there. She was adorable helping unpack but I have one memory that stands out. As my family was driving away, Courtney popped her head out of the back of the Suburban and waved good bye to me. She was adorable with her blonde hair and sweet smile wishing me well as I started a new chapter of my life.

Courtney, I know either school you choose, you will be successful! I love you and can't wait to see all the amazing things you do in this next phase of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment