Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Can Life Be This Busy

So I know I shouldn't complain about being so busy when I don't have a "paid" job. But it seems as though we have not stopped in weeks. Finally our dentist vists are starting to slow down. I think we only have two left. We enjoyed a great visit two weeks ago with Grandma Cathie and then last week we had a huge dentist appointment. This past weekend, we had baseball, softball and t ball tryouts of the kids. This week, thankfully, we have very little on our agenda. I am so THANKFUL for that. I know our busy season starts in two weeks. Living at the ballpark, sub par dinners thrown together as the kids have to be at the park by five, and very little family evening time.

I am loving this weather. The boys are loving playing outside. Today we were outside from 8:50 until almost 10:00, it was wonderful! I love that the boys are so tired for their naps and they get to enjoy afternoon play time and arent stuck in because it is too cold outside. I am even more looking forward to this weekend. I can not wait for the 70 degrees to hit and to spend the day at the park playing with Mark and the kids.

I need to remember how lucky I am. I need to appreciate our busy life with four awesome children and a great area to be busy in. I need to be thankful for a husband who comes home after working on his feet all day and still comes outside and throws with the kids. I am thankful for Marks ex wife who we are able to work with the spend as much quaility time as possible with all four kids, not just the little boys. I am thankful for the time I have with the boys during the day. I love watching every little thing they do as they explore and learn. I know my time as a stay at home mom is coming to an end soon and I need to take time to soak in every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment